OneBeacon Specialty Property
One Solution for your Excess Property Needs
OneBeacon Specialty Property (OBSP) provides a broad range of commercial property and inland marine coverage solutions and focuses entirely on excess placements, including:
- High capacity business – risks that, due to size or natural catastrophe exposure, cannot be handled by a single carrier.
- Distressed business – risks with unfavorable characteristics that make them unacceptable to standard markets.
- Unique risks – business that is very unusual and therefore avoided by the standard markets.
Our OBSP team has extensive experience in specialty property accounts and applies this expertise to deliver flexible, innovative and high-quality insurance solutions—all supported by superior service to our customers, backed by the financial strength of the OneBeacon balance sheet.
Flexible, High-Quality Coverage
Our target classes of business include apartments and condominiums, commercial real estate, small-to-medium manufacturing, retail/wholesale, education and public entities.
- Real Estate – Office buildings, shopping centers, hotels, apartments & condominiums
- Public Entity – Municipalities, schools, colleges and universities, county and state schedules
- Mercantile – Retail stores, restaurants, theaters, casinos
- Manufacturing – Including, but not limited, to metal workers, woodworkers, plastics, electronics, consumer products
- Warehousing – Distribution centers, cold storage and warehouse legal liability